Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Go-To Products...Revisited!!

Alright, so the last time I did this tag was almost exactly a year ago today. If you want to read that post click here.


Favorites


Favorites by ep3074 on Polyvore.com


Primer: To be honest, I really don't wear a primer on my face every day. I do use Urban Decay Primer Potion or MAC Bare Study Paint Pot on my eyes daily, though.


Foundation: I've recently been trying out a sample of Makeup Forever HD Foundation. I love it, I'm going to try MUFE Mat Velvet + next. But my go-to foundation has been a mixture of Revlon PhotoReady and Revlon ColorStay. Whew...that's a lot of foundations.


Concealer: Hands down the best concealer for under eyes is Bobbi Brown Corrector. My shade is in light bisque. If I really look tired, I'll throw some MAC Select Cover-Up in NW20 over that, with Bare Escentuals Well-Rested to set. For blemishes, I usually grab Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Concealer.


Setting Powder: I always use my NYX Twin Cake Powder in Natural.


Blush: One of my favorite combos lately is MAC Ladyblush Creme Blush with NARS Sex Appeal Blush over top. I also reach for Physician's Formula Happy Booster in Natural often. It's cute, it smells good, and it has cute hearts all over it.


Bronzer/Contour: I use Physician's Formula Healthy Wear Bronzer. It's very subtle and light.


Highlight: My favorite highlight for this time of the year is (and has been for a long time) MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Perfect Topping. Love!


Mascara: I absolutely LOVE Makeup Forever Smoky Lash. It's the best mascara I've ever used. But I don't want to waste [all $22 of it] at work so I use LOReal Voluminous daily. It's a great mascara but it does tend to transfer on me.


Eyeshadow: I have been trying to use up my Ulta Truffle Eyeshadow for...well ever now. It's on my P10P list so I'm dying to get done with it. It's pretty, I'm just becoming bored of it quickly. I also wear MAC Brule everyday. And I like to throw a Bare Minerals shimmery shadow like Nude Beach or Queen Tiffany, on top once in a while.


Eyeliner: Again with the P10P, I'm trying to use up my Urban Decay Bourbon pencil as well as my Rimmel Black Magic liner. But I do find myself reaching for MAC Dipdown Fluidline a lot.


Lipstick: I use a lot of different lipsticks, usually whatever is in my purse. I like MAC Viva Glam Gaga II, MAC Creme Cup, MAC Shy Girl, Revlon ColorBurst in Baby Pink...just to name a few.


Lip Liner: The only one I use throughout the week is Jordana Easy Liner in Rock 'n Rose.


Lip Gloss: Oh geez...MAC Viva Glam Gaga II, Revlon ColorBurst in Crystal Lilac, NYX Sweetheart, Revlon Super Lustrous in Lilac Pastelle and Peach Petal...the list goes on.


Brows: Now that I'm blond, nothing.


Brushes: Sigma ss217, Sigma ss239, Sigma ss187, Sigma sswhatever-the-straight-eyeliner-brush-is-called, Elf Blush Brush, Elf Angled Eyeshadow Brush, Elf Powder Brush, Alicia Silverstone for Eco Tools Powder Brush...


Nail Polish: I wear all of my nail polishes...which is a list way too long to list. Some of my favorites include Essie Nice is Nice, OPI Melon of Troy, China Glaze for Audrey, Rimmel Steel Grey, OPI Sweetheart, Essie Playa del Platinum, Essie Topless and Barefoot...I guess I'm into nudes right now...there's about a gazillion more. I love my CND Stickey Base Coat, too.


I decided to add Perfume: Vera Wang princess is always a favorite, SJPNYC is a good spring scent, I love the VS Pink Body Mists in Bold & Playful and Warm & Cozy...and I can't forget my favorite, Viva La Juicy!


Well, that's all, and it's a lot.


What are some of your go-to or favorite products?


-Liz


collage from my polyvore :)

No comments:

Post a Comment