Monday, April 11, 2011

Another NOTD

And...another nude polish. This one is really pretty. I bought it at Sally's because it was the only one left (which obviously made me want it) even though I didn't need another nude polish. I actually thought it would be similar to Essie Topless & Barefoot, my favorite nude thus far.

I was wrong though, Orly Pure Porcelain is more white/beige with a slight pink shade to it than Topless & Barefoot. You can see pictures and read my post on Essie's polish here. It's a creme finish just like Essie's, and I'm into shimmer-less polishes lately. The application was alright on this one, I needed three coats for an opaque, streak-free finish. I'd say I liked Essie's application better. I was pleasantly surprised, though, on how pretty this color actually is.
Taken in natural light, no flash.

This color fits perfectly for the perfect weather we've had this weekend. I hope it sticks around. What's your favorite shade for spring?

-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment