Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Wishlist!

wishlist

1. Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Perfume $98
I've loved this brand for a long time and this perfume smells amazing for night time!

2. Kitchenaid Stand Mixer in Gloss Cinnamon $249
I bake A LOT and have wanted one of these for as long as I can remember! This color would go perfect in my kitchen!

3. Erica Weiner Knot Ring Stack Yellow & Rose Gold $30
This picture is of another brand's Knot Ring but I just love the simplicity and the way Erica Weiner's ring set comes with two different gold tones!

4. Chanel Eyeshadow Quad in Dunes $57
Who doesn't want a Chanel anything?? But these colors really are gorgeous and I'd get a lot of use out of this quad!

5. Clarisonic Mia $119
Another thing I've been dying to try.

6.Coach Madison Op Art Sateen Wallet in Black $128
It's the one that goes with my purse from last year!

7.Tory Burch Reva Flats in Black $195
I honestly never heard of Tory Burch until YouTube but now I really want a pair of her flats!


Clearly I chose gifts that I would almost never splurge on for myself. That's why Santa exists...right??


What's on your wishlist this year?

1 comment:

  1. My wish list:

    1. New Project Life (if they EVER release it)
    2. A new laptop battery
    3. An expansion to my room ... by half ;)
    4. I apparently didn't do a good job making a wish list!

    Clearly, I haven't thought this though ... but that's why Santa exists...right? He knows what I want when even I don't! ;)

    ReplyDelete