Sunday, January 15, 2012

In and Out

In

1. Typing on laptop that actually works. My boyfriend's parent's are the best. Not just for buying us a laptop and printer (among other gifts we don't deserve) for Christmas, but just all around great people. We're so lucky. I love our new laptop. The keys have the "new keyboard" click. ahh, what a wonderful sound. And I can't tell you how nice it is to have a keyboard with an "n" key that works. It's the little things.

2. Drugstore makeup products. They're really stepping up their game. I picked up a few of the Maybelline Color Tattoo cream shadows and they are every bit as good as high end versions. Kudos, drugstore brands.

3. Pink. Not the store, the color. I must be going through a phase. Pink nail polish and lipstick is all I feel like wearing lately. Could be worse.

4. Sonic Happy Hour. As most people know, Sonic has happy hour every day from 2-4pm, during which, all their drinks are half off. The secret, though, is to order combinations that aren't even on the menu. My two current favorites are Pineapple and Peach. I wonder what they'd taste like mixed together? Oh man.


Out

1. School. I start classes again tomorrow. 6-9pm. Monday's and Tuesdays after work. Boo. After this semester I'll have my Medical Assisting Certificate in Billing and Coding then it's on to the next. I'm not fond of school.

2. Blackberry. I completely blame Blackberry themselves. I tried. I really did. I was one of the few anti iPhone Blackberry fans out there and they blew it. My Torch was awesome when it first came out and now it freezes constantly (no exaggeration here), shuts off on it's own and wastes an entire battery in about 2 1/2 hours. Good news is I'm eligible for an upgrade so as soon as iPhone5 is released...look out.

3. The weather. It was amazing this past week, in the 40's and even 50's which is unheard of in Michigan in January. But it snowed all day long yesterday and it's bitter cold. The weather channel says back to the 40's again tomorrow but we'll see...

That's it for now. What are your current In's and Out's?

xo Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment