Sunday, January 29, 2012

January Favorites


January Favorites







So, not too many products this month, but all of them are amazing.

MAC Omega
I just recently purchased this when MAC had a free 2 day shipping code. I knew I'd love it because I'm a sucker for mid toned crease color boring shades. I'm going to do a post/video comparing this to other similar shades [Urban Decay Naked, MAC Wedge, etc.] but this color is seriously perfect. I was surprised at how much I love this shadow.

Sigma ss266 Eyeliner Brush
The one in the picture is from MAC but they're the same brush. I have been using straight eyeliner brushes [Sigma ss209, Sonia Kashuk Eyeliner Brush] for over a year and forgot about the angled ones. This was the only brush I had clean and I just love how easily it applies MAC Fluidlines.

OPI Nail Polishes [My Private Jet & Pink Friday]
These two colors are amazing. MPJ is so unique, it looks like you have a few different shades on your hands all at once. Pink Friday is also unique, it's one of the prettiest "Barbie" pinks I own. See swatches/comparisons of it here.

Clarisonic Mia 2
I love this. It hasn't totally cleared up my skin but my skin is more even and extremely smooth. Even my boyfriend noticed [that's how you can really tell.]

Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush
I have the more natural toned blush from this collection [Feb 2011] and it's just perfect. I forgot about it until I was looking through my drawer. It smells good too.

Maybelline Color Tattoos
I have Tough as Taupe, Bad to the Bronze, and Gold Mode. I love them all. They are so quick and easy and when applied with a brush they look even better. I like that you can wear them alone or with shadow on top. If I didn't know any better I'd think they were from a higher end brand.

Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow
I've had this for a while, Tracey brought it to me from Canada. I have the color "Hourglass Beige" but I think here in the States it's called "Iced Latte". Either way, this is the perfect shimmery inner corner highlight!

and last but not least...

LORAC Multiplex 3D Lash Mascara
This mascara does the best job of fanning out my lashes. It gives them volume, too. I like this alone for every day or paired with a really volumizing mascara for nights out.

So there you have it, my first favorites post of 2012. I hope to post one of these on here every month as well as upload a video.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment