Thursday, August 11, 2011

3 Day Fruit & Veggie Cleans - Day 3 (YAY!)

I'm almost done! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Really, it's not that bad today. The thing that bothers me the most is that I'm very hungry but I'd almost rather eat nothing than another raw veggie or fruit. I just get bored so easily. I'm excited to move on after this detox and add more (healthy) foods into my diet daily. I want to still eat a lot of fruits and vegetables each day, though because before this cleanse I hadn't been eating enough.

I have about 4.5 hours until I can have something to eat, and I think I will do that because I'm hungry and haven't ate that much today at all.

I did lose 6 pounds on this detox though, and if I kept going I'm sure I'd lose more. I don't want to put any back on so I'm going to be extra careful, especially since part of the weight I lost has to be water weight.

Another thing I realized is how much I don't need extra salt. I love the taste of salt and it's the first thing I grab when I sit down to eat but I'm going to really try to not put extra salt on everything just because I'm used to it. Salt makes your body retain water and I don't want that!

So here's to eating healthy and getting in shape, I'm done with this detox at midnight but who knows, I may try it again soon (maybe for longer!?)

See ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment