Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I don't know what to write...so here you go.

Alright, I really am in the mood to write tonight...and wouldn't you know, I have a blog to do so! One problem, I have no topic. I could bore you with the same old "school's going well..." or random tidbits like how unbelievable it is that at my age, i still manage to get soap in my eyes nearly every time i shower...


But i decided to do a question tag instead. I googled "questions tag" and hit "blogs" and the only one that came up (39743987898 times) was an 11 Question Tag that looked far too involved for me. So I found an older one floating around that I'm sure I've completed at some point or another but here's an updated version for you. (Lucky you.)


1.Where were you 3 hours ago? In the family room, watching the behind the scenes of the last One Tree Hill episode, even though I haven't watched that show in probably 4 years.


2.Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? My bed sheet is a fuchsia color, does that count?



3.What are you wearing right now? Good ol' John Deere sweats and a Stanley Cup shirt...GO WINGS!


4.What are the colours of your bedroom walls? They're still unfinished. I have the two short (accent) walls a pewter/gunmetal grey color but the longer walls are still builder's beige. I'll finish them one day, maybe.

5.Who is the last person you sent a message or comment /BBM? It's funny you should mention BBM. I never understood the point of it...but my sister PING!!!s me all the time, so
her.



6.What does your last text message say? "I will." (She hasn't.)

7.Can You Taste The Difference Between Pepsi And Coke? Oh hell yes. Always. Pepsi is too syrupy...Coke is much better and more classic :)

8.Is your hair curly or straight? Somewhere in between. I wish it would pick a side.


9.Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do? This is a tough one. Maybe give up on someone.


10.Favorite 2 color combination? I really love grey and yellow. Or grey and neon pink. Anything with grey, really.


11.What is your favorite accessory? Probably my watches.


12.Which current celebrity's style do you admire most? I really love Sarah Jessica Parker's hair because it's always changing and I love Jennifer Aniston's medium bob. I think that's the haircut I'll get next.



13.What is your favorite fashion store/shop? I think Old Navy because it's trendy, cheap and around the corner from my work.


14.When was the last time you drove out of town? I guess in October when I went to my best friend's baby shower up north.



15.With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Discovery ID something about the Miami police. They say the first step is admitting...I'm an #idaddict.




16.What was the last thing you bought? Jimmy Johns...Turkey Tom what what.


17.What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? I don't think...I pick up my phone and get rid of the email icon on the top. All the emails that come at 2 am are newsletters and spam.


18.Favorite Food? Mexican!


19.Biggest turn off? People who take themselves too seriously.



20.What do you always have on you/wear? My industrial bar, bobby pins and lip balm.




21.What does your screen name mean/ how did you come up with it? Well, I have always worked with all guys. I love it, I really don't know if I'd survive being cooped up with catty women all day. Guys are usually anti drama but they love to gossip more than girls. Best of both worlds. (You gotta watch out for bad moods though, as the guys at work tell me "Men have periods, too." Yikes.)


22.Favorite style of top/blouse? What a random question. I like V neck tshirts that are long. I hate a shirt that is too short in length. I also despise cap sleeves.

23.Favourite TV show It has always been Forensic Files and King of Queens...but there's many more I enjoy now. Dr. Phil, Dr. Oz, Snapped, E! Investigates, Who the Bleep Did I Marry, 20/20 on ID & A&E, Walking Dead and my current favorite, GCB. I'm probably forgetting about 23 more shows.

24.What is a favorite TV show from your childhood? I loved Under the Umbrella Tree and shoes like Where in the World is Carmen San Diego and Ghostwriter...Even Stevens, Ren & Stimpy...the list could go on forever.




25.What does your dream bedroom look like? Ok...here we go...lots of crisp white elements with rustic touches, a big fluffy down comforter, tons of white pillows, pale blue-grey walls, pine rafters, a fireplace, lots of natural light, wispy curtains, tons of fresh cut hydrangeas, giant closet and bathroom with marble counter tops...not that I've thought about it or anything.


I tag anyone and everyone to do this, it's kind of fun :)
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment