Thursday, December 2, 2010

By George, I think I've got it!

I really think I've found the best glitter that nail polish has to offer. I mentioned this polish in my November Favorites, but I think it's deserves more. It deserves it's own blog post!

If you look back into my posts for glitter nail polish, I did a haul/review on a bunch of clear polishes loaded with chunky glitter. This one is a bit different. What polish am i talking about?

It's called Pink Before You Leap from OPI. This is not a new color by any means, I forgot I even had it. It is even beginning to have a strong chemically smell, which leads me to believe it's getting pretty old, but I will repurchase! The polish doesn't look like anything special in the bottle, just a very light pink, but on your nails it's a whole different story. 

The color is unlike any other glitter polishes I've tried because of the glitter itself. It's very fine and more of a shimmer/sparkle than chunks of confetti looking glitter that other polishes have. The glitter is subtle, and so gorgeous. It has flecks of pink, green and a little silver, the polish itself is extremely sheer, making this a great top coat. I wear glitter on my ring finger, but this one is so soft, I can wear it on every finger. 

The best part about this ultra fine glitter is that it comes off so easily! That's the worst thing about wearing a glitter top coat, it takes so much time and effort to get it off your friggin' nails! Well, no longer! Roll the pictures!



Shown over Rimmel Steel Grey
Manicure is over 3 days old! CND Stickey Base Coat and Seche Vite at their finest!
Well, there's my rave review for OPI Think Before You Leap Nail Polish. I think it's safe to say, my other glitter polishes will be taking a back seat for a while. And I'm totally fine with it!

Thanks for reading!
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment