Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 30 — Your favorite nail polish

Wow, I made to the final day! And with only one slip-up! 30 Days worth of [mostly] Beauty Questions.

Anyway, what's my favorite nail polish? This is so hard for me. Anyone who knows me knows that I have a bit of an obsession with nail polish. Nail polish is the one thing in the store that draws my attention. I think it's because it's so easy to change your polish, and your nails are like an accessory. It totally changes my mood when I look at my nails and see a pretty color. So what's my favorite? For now, I'd have to say one of those muddy taupe colors that usually have a purple undertones. I really love Rimmel Steel Grey, OPI You Don't Know Jacques, ELF Smokey Brown, any of those types of colors. (And I wouldn't dare paint my nails without my trusty CND Stickey Base Coat and Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat.) That's one trend that I hopped on about a year ago and never got off. I think these colors look great on everyone.


 
Well, that's the last of these posts, I guess now I'll have time to write more posts, just not every day!
Talk at you soon!
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment