Tuesday, April 20, 2010

20 Random Questions

I thought I'd do a quick tag post before I hit the hay and get ready for a super busy day tomorrow...I don't want to neglect this blog :)

1.Thing you cannot leave the house without
I'd have to say my keys. I have a key for my house, my mom's house, my dad's house and my car. I think that's all I need. I usually have my cell phone but I've left it at home and been fine without it. Maybe once or twice. ha!



2.Favorite brand of makeup
Now that's a hard question. I really can't say. I love certain things from certain brands. I love MAC eyeshadow. I love Urban Decay Primer Potion. I love Revlon foundation. I love maybelline lipgloss. So that's hard. I love it all!


3.Favorite Flowers
My favorite flower would have to be a peony, hydrangea or dahlia. I like big flowers that smell amazing. I also love lilacs :) Who am I kidding? I love all flowers.
4.Fav clothing stores
I love Old Navy and Target. They have cute, affordable clothes that fit a lot of different bodies.

5.Fav perfume
My favorite perfume right now is Vera Wang Princess. It smells girly but not overpowering. I never get sick of it.


6.Heels or flats
I love a nice pair of heels. Not comfortable, of course but they make your legs look great and you just feel sexier in them. Especially if they're tall, pointy or animal print.


7.Do you make good grades?
I've always made decent grades. A's or B's...but this semester I'm [almost done with] Accounting and Economics so...


8.Fav colors?
Pink! I hated that color until I was 19 years old.
9.Do you drink energy drinks?
No! They make my heart hurt and it's not good for my already high anxiety.


10.Do you drink juice?
Yeah I like almost all juice. Except orange and grapefruit. Yuck.


11.Do you like swimming?
I love swimming! One of my favorite things to do in the summer is go to Tennessee to visit my family and swim at the lake.


12.Do you eat fries with a fork?
Only chili cheese fries


13.Whats your fav moisturizer?
For my hands and body I love any St. Ive's lotion. They are thick and hydrating.


14.Do you want to get married later on in life?
Yes of course I do!


15.Do you get mad easily?
I wouldn't say mad but I get annoyed very easily.


16.Are you into ghost hunting?
Ha! Now that's funny. There's a ghost in my house so I try not to make it mad.


17.Any phobias?
I hate spiders and roller coasters. The older I get, the more afraid of heights and speed I become.


18.Do you bite your nails?
Nope.


19.Have you ever had a near death experience?
I was in a pretty bad car accident a few years ago. Luckily my sister and I were ok.


20.Do you drink coffee?
Once in a while. I don't like what it does to my body but if I get decaf its ok. I love the taste especially with vanilla creamer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment