Friday, October 8, 2010

50 Random Questions About Me...

I got this survey from EmilyNoel83's blog, BeautyBroadcast.net. I love her videos and her blog...ok, here we go!

Do you have any pets? For the first time in my life, I have no pets at all. I'm enjoying the freedom but I've been wanting a dog :-/



What color shirt are you wearing? Green, John Deere of course.


Name three things that are physically close to you: Josh, laptop, makeup wipes 


What is the last book you read? Oh man, the last book I read was probably the latest Chelsea Handler one.


Are you or were you a good student? Yeah, I was a pretty good student...well I got good grades at least ;)


What's your favorite sport? I love watching football. Tomorrow is the UofM/MSU game. GO BLUE!


Do you enjoy sleeping late? No, not at all. I usually get up before 8. I hate wasting the day.


What's the weather like right now? It's a perfect fall day. It's night time now, but all day today it was about 75 and sunny!


Who tells the best jokes? Either my dad or some of the guys at work.


What was the last thing you dreamed about? The actor from Hercules was chasing me around my work...it was so horrible!


Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? I drive, yes and I've been hit about 4 times. I have really bad luck.


Do you believe in karma? Yes. I have a tattoo that says so.


Do you believe in luck? Sometimes.


Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up? Scrambled.


Do you collect anything? If so, what? Shot glasses, makeup, some JD stuff.


Are you proud of yourself? Yes


Are you reliable? I'm typically pretty reliable.


Have you ever given money to a bum? Yes.


What's your favorite food? Mexican food is by far my favorite. I love my Grandma's homemade Mexican.


Have you ever had a secret admirer? I don't think so.


Do you like the smell of gasoline? Yes.


Do like to draw? Yes! I used to draw all the time. I was really good at it when I was younger. My mom thought I was going to be an artist.


What's your favorite invention? Internet!


Is your room messy? Right now it is. I need to tidy up tomorrow.


What do you like better: oranges or apples? I'd say apples because I eat them more. And I hate orange juice. I love McIntosh apples with peanut butter.


Do you give in easily? Yes.


Are you a good guesser? Only when it comes to guessing how many gumballs are in the jar or something...I always win those and then I'm embarrassed.


Can you read other people's expressions? Yes.


Are you a bully? No.


Do you have a job? Yes.


What time did you wake up this morning? 9:30. I slept in.


What did you eat for breakfast this morning? An egg white omelet with feta cheese and salsa.


When was the last time you showered? About an hour ago.


What do you plan on doing tomorrow? Starting a crock pot of chili, going to my mom's to do my sister's and her friend's homecoming makeup and hair, watching the game and cleaning the house.


What's your favorite day of the week and why? Saturday because I have the whole day and the next whole day away from work.


Do you have any nicknames? A ton of them, most of which I don't like. But my whole family and all my friends have called me "Biz" since I was a baby. I don't really respond to anything else.


Have you ever been scuba diving? No but I want to.


What's your least favorite color? Fuchsia. I like pink, I like purple, I like red...I just don't like that purply pink color.


Is there someone you have been constantly thinking about? If yes, who? probably Tyler


Would you ever go skydiving? I'd like to say yeah but probably no.


What toothpaste do you use? Crest Vivid 3D White.


Do you enjoy challenges? Yes.


What's the worst injury you have had? I wouldn't call it an injury but when I got my final wisdom tooth out in March, it wouldn't stop bleeding, I had to go back to the surgeon, I got sick and threw up all night, and my face looked like I put a golf ball in my cheek. No joke. It was weird because I had 3 of them out at a time and everything went fine...


What's the last movie you saw? Christmas with the Kranks. I watched it when I got home today.


What do you want to know about the future? If I'm going to have kids and how many.


What does your last text message say? It's from my sister, Al. It says "they will."


Who was the last person you spoke over the phone to? My mom. 


What's your favorite school subject? Psychology.


What's your least favorite school subject? Economics.


Would you rather have money or love? Seriously? Love.


What is your dream vacation? I'd like to go to a log cabin in the woods up north somewhere, with a fireplace and a big kitchen!


What is your favorite animal? Tigers.


Do you miss anyone right now? Yes.


What's the last sporting event you watched? The Michigan game last weekend.


Do you need to do laundry? Yeah, about one load. But by the end of the weekend it will be more. I don't know how it accumulates so fast.


Do you listen to the radio? In the car.


Where were you when 9/11 happened? In high school. I was just walking into my social studies class and it was all over the tv. At first we thought it was some kind of movie. Then the fear set in.


What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Try to shake it but nothing usually happens.


Have you ever caught a butterfly? Yes.


What color are your bed sheets? Right now they are white.


What's your ringtone? I think it's Kenny Chesney Boys of Fall but I always keep it on silent anyway.


Who was the last person to make you laugh? Josh.


Do you have any obsessions right now? Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry.


Do you like things that glow in the dark? Ok.


What's your favorite fruity scent? In the summer I love coconut smells.


Do you watch cartoons? Family Guy and South Park.


Have you ever sat on a roof? I don't think so.


Have you ever been to a different country? Canada.


Name three things in the world you dislike: People who drive slow ahead of you for no reason, the war, not being tired on a Friday night at 12:29.
Has a rumor ever been spread about you? Yes, it's horrible. Why do people do that?


Do you believe in magic? Certain kinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment