Saturday, October 9, 2010

It's Homecoming!

Well it's homecoming season again...my high school is a little different than most, we have 3 homecoming dances every year. Our school is really more of a campus, with three separate high schools. Every student has a "home school" but each has classes in all three schools. Nice in the spring, rough in the winter. But that means three times as many homecoming football games and dances.


I volunteered to do my sister's makeup for homecoming. It's the last one of the year and the only one I was free for. I also did her friends' and my mom's hair and makeup while I was over there. I think they were all satisfied and I really liked how they turned out...here's some pictures!


My sister, Alex.
I used the Wet 'n Wild Lust Palette for her. I also used the Wet 'n Wild Gel Eyeliner in Eggplant. Her dress is black but her eyes are green so I thought a deep purple would look really good.


Alex's friend Sarah:
For Sarah, I used the Maybelline Stylish Smokes Quad in Charcoal Smokes. The taupey -colors really went well with her dress, which was a white with a gunmetal grey flower and sash. I used MAC Blacktrack Fluid Line for her eyeliner.

Their friend Kelsey:
For Kelsey, her dress was gold and her eyes are blue so i really wanted to bring that out. I used MAC All That Glitters on the lid, Mulch in the crease and Lorac Garnet in the outer v and blended. I used the gold color from another wnw palette and it turned out great. No before picture of her though, boo!

My Mom:


My mom looked the most different when we were done. She hardly ever straightens her hair and she never wears a smoky eye look. I used the Maybelline Stylish Smokes Quad in Charcoal Smokes on her as well.

Well that's all for me today, the Michigan/Michigan State game is on, we're winning and I have a really bad headache. I'll probably do a video or post later on or tomorrow. Thanks for reading!
-Liz

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job, Liz!! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! You did such a good job! Next time I visit your doing my makeup.

    ReplyDelete