Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 2 - Meaning behind your blog name...

Okay so my blog was originally called "Beauty in a Boy's World" hence the URL. I had that name because 90% of my coworkers are male and I somehow still got involved with all this makeup and beauty talk. But when I decided to change my blog to a more general one, I changed the name to Always a New Beginning...because I believe in fresh starts and my blog was getting it's own new beginning as well.

I might as well take this opportunity to explain my YouTube user name as well. EP3074 was the name I didn't want to be remembered by but I was so excited to make my first video that I uploaded it before making a new account. I really really wish YouTube would let you change names but they don't. They should work on that. You can change names anywhere else, MySpace, Twitter, Facebook. I don't understand. You can only get a new user name if you open a new account. I got this name from work, actually. It's my computer log in for my email and to clock in and out. Blah...


See you tomorrow!
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment