Sunday, October 10, 2010

Realizations

While searching Google for a survey or random question tag, I found this. It looked interesting so here we go.

1. I've come to realize that my boobs...
...are bigger than I'd prefer but I'm used to them.


2. I've come to realize that my job...
...is definitely one of a kind.


3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
...anyone and everyone is annoying.


4. I've come to realize that I need...
...that 3 hour window after work when I'm completely alone.


5. I've come to realize that I have lost...
...a few people I thought would always be my friends. But everything happens for a reason!


6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
...people don't care about anyone else. Whether they're walking across the street, talking super loud on the phone or driving slow in front of you. Is it that hard to care about someone else once in a while?


7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...
...I talk even more than usual.


8. I've come to realize that money...
...makes stress.


9. I've come to realize that people....
...are mostly predictable.


10. I've come to realize that I'll always be...
...anxious.


11. I've come to realize that if I drunk dial people...
...it's never good.


12. I've come to realize that my mom...
...is usually right.


13. I've come to realize that my cell phone is...
...my lifeline.


14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
...it was Sunday!


15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...
...I watched Hocus Pocus.


16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about...
...the things I want to accomplish this week.


17. I've come to realize that my Dad...
...is one of a kind.


18. I've come to realize that when I get on MySpace...
...I never get on MySpace.


19. I've come to realize that today...
...was probably the last really beautiful day of the year.


20. I've come to realize that tonight...
...I may have gone over my points a bit. But not over my weekly points.


21.I've come to realize that tomorrow I will...
...be making a list and scheduling my days until November 6th.


22. I've come to realize that I really want to...
...start my own business.


23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to read this will be...
...my old friends on Facebook and my new friends on Twitter :)


24. I've come to realize that life...
...is a journey.


25. I've come to realize that this weekend...
...is the last "free" weekend until the end of 2010 most likely.


26. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset...
...a song that I don't get to hear that often.


27. I've come to realize that my friends...
...are so supportive!


28. I've come to realize that this year...
...I've learned more than I have in the previous 22 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment