Sunday, October 17, 2010

Autumn Saturday...

So this weekend is so-far, so-good. My boyfriend and I both have Monday off so today is only my Saturday (yessss!)
Yesterday, however, was actually Saturday and we had a great day. Every year in October, my boyfriend's family has a picnic in Kensington Park. We take a walk (or hike, as it happened to be this time), eat lunch, visit the nature center and the petting zoo. This year we also went to Plymouth Cider Mill afterwords. It was a really fun and relaxing day, and the weather was absolutely perfect. Be prepared, because I took a lot more pictures than I normally do! :)


Josh playing on a tractor, as usual.













His brother




Josh's parents. Aren't they cute?


Aww...



Josh is something of a pig whisperer...



See what I mean?
 


















I was a little camera happy, but I think they turned out really good . It was such a beautiful day! This is why fall is the best season!

What are some of your traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment