Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's time for a New Challenge!!

Okay everyone, I'm going to attempt something I never would have had the guts to attempt about 2 months ago. I'm really getting better with following through (Jillian Michaels DVD doesn't count, right?) and I'm going to try another Blog Challenge.

30 Day Blog Challenge. (Yes, 30 Days. In a row.)

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite tv shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 13-Goals
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 20-Nicknames
Day 21-Picture of yourself

Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you've learned
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 27-Pets
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-a picture


I figure if I start today, the challenge will be completed the Sunday after Thanksgiving, and I'll be ready to be done by then because the holiday season will be in full effect. Here we go...

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts

Okay, most of you who read this blog know that my name is Liz, I'm 23 years old and I live in Michigan.
This is the only picture I could find of me by myself that was taken recently. I took it mainly because I had just gotten a new hair color and I really like it on me! I think I'll keep it...

Okay, 15 Interesting Facts:
I'm not sure how interesting these facts will be but I'll try my best.

1. I'm obsessed with Tim Tebow. He is one of the most attractive guys I've ever seen and an awesome (I don't care what people say) football player.
2. I love cheese. It's the best food on the planet.
3. The only commercial I hate more than the Swiffer ones are the new Burger King ones.
4. When I read something in a magazine, even if I'm not interested in the article, if I start reading it, I have to finish.
5. My hair grows really really fast.
6. I don't really like Halloween.
7. I get a weird feeling when I go into a Big Lots or Tuesday Morning store. I don't know if it's the 1-of-each-product on the shelf thing, the bright lights or the unbelievable slow service, I just feel uncomfortable.
8. I don't like when people talk with the back of their throats when saying certain words with G's. Like "Grapes" or "Grand." The Tyson Chicken lady and the dentist from the toothpaste commercial have horrible voices.
9. I make lists for everything.
10. No matter how small of a place I am, I will lose the remote.
11. I have had my hair every color in the book. Almost all of them during my Senior year of High School.
12. I can't decide if I want a dog or not.
13. I will never understand promos for shows that are supposed to be funny. The Soup, Chelsea Lately and George Lopez Tonight commercials are always stupid and never funny.
14. I could watch Steel Magnolias every day and not get sick of it. Same goes for the Wizard of Oz.
15. The only thing I love more than Fall is the time period between Halloween and New Year's.

No comments:

Post a Comment