Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 11 — Bag you want to have

There are a MILLION bags I want to have. I'll have to post a realistic one and my ultimate dream one as well.

Alright, for my realistic bag I want to own I'd pick something along the lines of, oh I don't know, maybe a Madison Dotted Op Art Sophia Bag from Coach? I really can't say, I haven't put much thought into it...:) It runs about $298



For my high(er) end and less realistic option, I'd choose a Balenciaga Day Bag.


It may not look super luxe, but believe me, the leather is amazingly soft, and the price is pretty hefty. This Balenciaga Day Bag runs about $1,450.

My only real must have for purses is that the strap or handles must be able to go around my shoulder. I like to have the option of wearing it on my shoulder, elbow and in my hand, like these bags here but I run around so much and don't go to glamorous events often so I usually whip it on my shoulder and go.


What are you dream purses?

See you tomorrow!
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment