Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 14 — Photo of a hairstyle/haircut you'd like to have



I've been growing my hair out from a really short bob...
This was months after the cut...my longest layer was originally around my mouth.
And obviously, a very blonde angled bob. I really liked that haircut but it ran it's course. I wish there would be an invention that would let you cut your hair and grow it however you wanted. Like those play-doh barber shop dolls. But there isn't, and my hair grows really fast anyway so I won't complain. I've been growing it out since last September. I think I'm on my way to achieving this look like Sarah Jessica Parker's in the Sex and the City movies :)

I like everything about Sarah Jessica Parker's hair in the movies. I like the texture, how it's not completely straight, I love the color, it's not boring or mousy, and I love the length. I always cut my hair before it gets past my chest. I want to have really long hair for once. I know I'll probably get sick of it shortly but then I can have a new cut all over again. I try a lot of different thing with my hair, I'm usually not scared to try something new because it's just hair, it'll grow back.

I have probably another year to go but for now, I must find ways to style this medium annoying length!

I really was happy that day...I must not have been ready for the picture ;)

See ya tomorrow!
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment