Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 22 — What makes you happy

A lot of things make me happy. I think weather is a big part of what kind of mood I'll be in for the day, and I bet it's not what you think. If I wake up and the sun is shining brightly in my room-I get a little annoyed. If, when I wake up, I look outside to see that it's either foggy or cloudy or rainy, I'm happy. It's like I'm backwards. I've always liked the rain as far back as I can remember.
Another thing that makes me happy is having a free weekend ahead of me. When I know that I don't have to wake up super early on Saturday or I don't have to go anywhere on Sunday afternoon, now that's a happy feeling.
And, of course, I love the holidays. From the time the leaves start changing and the apple orchards open up and the cider, donuts, pumpkins, thanksgiving food to Christmas with the smells, the baking, family, music...and decorating my own house with my boyfriend, who also makes me happy, all the way to New Year's Eve, I just love the holidays. . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment